On Saturday, February 15, the Minnesota Home Brewers Association met at Rock Bottom Brewery in Minneapolis. The primary focus of the meeting was to elect new leadership to run the club for the next year. In addition to this though, we had several fun extras!
Michael Agnew was on hand to talk about his new book, Craft Beer for the Homebrewer, a collection of home brew recipes of commercial beers, directly from the professional craft brewers’ themselves!
As we were at Rock Bottom Brewery, we had to try some of their brews! They provided us with samples of four of their seasonal beers to share, discuss and talk about.
For the meat of the agenda, outgoing president, Michael Cote ran the elections and helped ensure we have some terrific leadership to help run the club for the upcoming year!
Here is the club leadership for the next year:
Board Members – Elected
- President: Brett Glenna
- Vice-President: John Longballa
- Treasurer: Gera Exire LaTour
- Secretary: Dave Royer
- At-Large Through 2/2015: Gera Exire LaTour
- At-Large Through 2/2015: Al Boyce
- At-Large Through 2/2016: Chris Smith
- At-Large Through 2/2016: Matt Weide
- President Emeritus: Michael Cote