Thanks to everyone who made it out to the March Meeting and Chili Cook-off at the CSPS Hall on March 15. We had a great turn-out with lots of fantastic chili and incredible beverages!
Chief Chili Pepper is back at his regular home, as of late, with Gera Exire LaTour taking first place again in the Chili competition. First place for beverages went to Jim Sogla with his Cyser made from Apples and Honey procured through the Minnesota Home Brewers Association! Below is a list of all the winners!
- Gera Exire LaTour : Chili Verde with Safron Rice, Lime & Sour cream
- Gary Nyquist : “Hormel Chili”
- Brett Glenna : Rebellion Stout Chili
- Jim Sogla : Cyser made with honey and cider from the MHBA
- Tim Burman : Young Hard Cider