Lift Bridge Brewing Company is inviting members of the Minnesota Home Brewer’s Association to enter beers in their 4th annual 2017 Home Brew contest. One lucky winner will have his/her entry selected to be brewed at Lift Bridge and entered into the GABF PRO-AM contest in Denver this October 5th through 7th!
Here are the short details:
- Entries will need to be entered into the website and delivered to Lift Bridge Brewing Company between 5/6 and 6/2.
- The entries will be judged on 6/10. Gera Exire La Tour will be the Organizer of the competition, following BJCP guidelines.
- Any beers scoring 36 or higher on the BJCP scale of 50 will receive a ribbon.
- The Brewer’s Choice may or may not be the Best of Show winner.
- The winner is encouraged to join the Head Brewer in brewing the winning recipe at Lift Bridge.
- The winner’s beer will be released commercially and entered into this year’s GABF PRO-AM competition (space allowing). Lift Bridge will provide one “all session” entry pass to GABF, though the winning Brewer will be responsible for all travel expenses if they choose to attend.
Lift Bridge hopes you are as excited about this as they are! Spread the word to the club! Please read through the contest rules, and feel free to contact Lift Bridge directly with any questions you may have! Please, direct inquiries to [email protected]. For more information, check out the Lift Bridge GABF Contest Rules 2017
Cheers and good luck,
Lift Bridge Brewing Company