All Club Campout!
August 4 – 7
Old Wadena Park located between Brainerd and Wadena
13491 Old Wadena Cir, Staples, MN 56479
- Come for one night, two nights, or three!
- Open to any homebrewer and their family. Loosely-structured weekend of sharing beer and mead around the fire. We have rented the entire campground and pavilion.
- Saturday’s festivities include a fun club vs. club homebrew competition (bring at least 2 bottles of anything you want to enter) and a Sour Hour, complete with trumpet fanfare.
- The MHBA will provide the Saturday evening feast.
- Bring food for all other meals during your stay, along with whatever preparation gear you need. Pull those special bottles out of your stash – THESE are the PEOPLE you save them for – it’s your opportunity to share!
- Tents and small campers welcome. Well-behaved dogs and acoustic instruments also welcome (no radios or amplified music, please). You must let John Longballa know you’re attending. The cost depends a bit on the meal, but should be around $30/adult; kids are free.
Facebook event page is located here: