- When: Friday, December 19th – 5:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Address: CSPS Hall, 383 W Michigan St, St Paul, MN 55102 – above the Glockenspiel Restaurant
- Socializing will be from 6:00 – 7:00 pm
- Buffet-style food service will begin at 7:00 pm
- Setup will start around 5:30 pm and teardown at 9:30 pm
- Again this Year: The club is providing a 5-gallon keg of commercial beer.
What to bring
Food: The theme is dishes prepared with BEER, so come with a potluck dish to share—also bring copies of the recipe, serving utensils, and extension cords (if necessary).A “People’s Choice” award will be given for the best potluck dish with beer as an ingredient. Plates, napkins, and silverware will be provided.
Beer to share: Bring any beer, mead, or cider that you wish to share. There will be a “Peoples Choice” award given for the best beer, mead, or cider. Bottles, growlers, and kegs are welcome, and the club jockey box will be available. Don’t forget a small tasting glass—some plastic glasses will be available in case of emergency.
Remember to bring a tasting glass.
Family and Friends: This is a family-friendly event, so bring your significant other, kids, and/or any friends/family that have ever expressed an interest in hoebrewing or beer. Just to be clear: you and your guest don’t have to be club members to attend, but we encourage everyone to sign up for 2015 membership to support club activities in the future.
As this is one of the most attended gatherings of the year, it’s a great opportunity to get out and meet your fellow homebrewers. If you have not made it to a meeting or would like to join the club, the Holiday potluck is a perfect chance to try some great homebrew and delicious food, and exchange homebrew with others.